Meet Dr. Wang
I love helping people feel happy and beautiful. As an orthodontist, I have the unique opportunity to bring out people’s beauty, while improving their oral health and self—confidence. To me, orthodontics isn’t simply just about teeth; it’s about a smile and its impact on that individual. I get to see our patients grow and change as they embrace their new, beautiful, and healthy smile. It’s these connections, at personal levels, that give me the greatest personal and professional fulfillment.
- Bachelor of Science — University of British Columbia, Canada
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, Summa Cum Laude — Boston University
- General Practice Residency — University of Texas Dental Branch, San Antonio
- Master of Orthodontics — West Virginia University
- Orthodontic Residency — West Virginia University
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
Part of being an orthodontist is understanding that I must be constantly expanding my knowledge and skills. I eagerly attend annual dental and orthodontic meetings to further my education. As a professional in a constantly developing field like orthodontics, it is absolutely necessary that I stay current with new technologies and skills developed so I can offer patient the best treatment possible.
Each patient is a unique individual, and treatment should be distinctive and tailored. I am committed to give personalized care to each of my patient, and strive to exceed your expectations on a daily basis. Furthermore, I want you to feel comfortable and at ease. My team understands this and works with me to maintain a high standard of excellence. We love interacting with new patients and aim to provide the level of care for you that we would give to a member of our family.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Middle Atlantic Association of Orthodontists
- Maryland State Society of Orthodontists
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Maryland State Dental Association
Outside the Office
I was born in Taiwan, but grew up in Vancouver, Canada, and moved to United States after undergraduate education. Maryland became home to my husband and I in 2013. We love the area!! In our spare time, we enjoy spending time with family and friends, and playing with our absolutely spoiled rotten Coton de Tulear. We also love trying different cuisines whenever we get the chance.